The Operations Support Clerk reports to the department Supervisor and plays a key role in the day to day operational requirements for the business.
• Prepare all department documentation.
• Respond to all internal or client inquiries (via telephone, email, fax or in person) in a professional, polite manner.
• Ensure that all productivity reports are accurate and achieved to maintain service level standards.
• Data entry for multiple customers.
• Manage order flow in the system (PKMS) and on the floor with the team.
• Help coordinate the activities with the shipping team.
• Assist team with troubleshooting any RF Issues.
• Supporting activities on the floor as required ( RF Scan, pick, pack, Fill Active)
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years experience in a distribution, transportation and/or logistics environment is an asset
• You have strong communication skills: verbal, written, listening
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
• As an Operations Support Clerk, you have the proven ability to encourage and motivate others in a positive manner
• You have excellent keyboarding skills; well versed in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Knowledge and experience using PkMS and Navigator an asset
• Demonstrates the ability to work with multiple systems simultaneously
• You are willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs
• You have the ability to maneuver within the facility between departments
• You are able and willing to work overtime as required in order to meet time-sensitive service level standards
NLS welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. NLS is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. To request any accommodation you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternative formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact Human Resources to discuss your needs.